Ron has over 30 years of experience in the fitness industry. He understands your desire to improve your physical performance as well as your need to reduce stress and feel good about yourself. As your personal trainer, he will customize a safe and effective exercise routine to help you accomplish your fitness goals. Whatever your goals may be, training for strength, muscle enhancement and flexibility, and/or weight management, he will help you achieve those goals. In addition, he can discuss good nutrition habits to compliment your fitness routine. As your trainer, he will give you that extra push and motivation you need to attain the results you want.
• Certified in Personal Fitness Training through Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA).
• Certified in Kettlbells and Boot-Camp through National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA)
- Certified as Group Exercise Instructor (NETA)
- Boxing Fusion (NETA)
• Certified in CPR and AED
• Certified in TRX Functional Traning
• Retired Air Traffic Controller with 33 years of service in the Federal Aviation Administration
• Master Degree in Aviation Management
• Bachelor Degree with double majors in Environmental Studies and Anthropology